Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Caswell Family History Blog Project

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with my 7150 project, but I have created a Caswell Family Stories blog here http://www.tomcaswell.com/blog/ I grew up in a family of eight, and we had some fun times. This blog is a place to share fun family stories from when we were younger and lived overseas. We had some unique experience growing up in the Foreign Service, and I don’t want to forget them.

This blog also gave me a reason to try out WordPress, and I am sold! I've been getting excited about how WordPress makes blogging more organizeable. This will be important for my learning objects project when I need to categorize different types of basic computer FAQs. David, if you are reading this, do you know of a WordPress plugin that can generate crossreference links automatically within different articles?

4 comments:

Marion Jensen said...

I didn't realize you came from a large family. You will probably relate to my book, and have stories to top the ones in there. :)

Marion Jensen said...

Holy cow, that looks like spam. I didn't mean it to. Tom just got my book yesterday, so I'm not trying to sell it to him... :)

Tom said...

No problem - I didn't take your comment as an infomercial. Actually, there were 6 kids in my family (I was counting our parents). Anyway, I had already thought of having you sign your book because it's cool to know famous people. (Just in case I don't get famous, at least I can say I know someone famous.)

Anonymous said...

Excellent site, enjoyed my visit! I will be back soon!