(but it deserves its own post)
Matt Misbach (Bungee Labs): Rapid web client development/deployment
- The buider IDE itself is a bungee application
- No data management included, but this can plug into S3 (it runs on EC3).
- The IDE will always be free to developers
- Business model: it will eventually be billed based on a utility model (a combination of server memory footprint, bandwidth, and CPU). For this year (the beta period) it will be free.
- Create an account and email your username to matt[at]bungeelabs[dot]com, then he'll invite you to his developer group with the bungee FamilySearch API.
- treeseek.com is an example of what you can do with the FamilySearch API
- WideLens is a more general example app that combines into a single calendar, SalesForce, GoogleCalendar, etc, etc.